Naturist Village's restaurants and bars guide
The bars and restaurants
- SUN BEACH-On the beach at the end of the camping: beautiful restaurant on the beach front, with a tastefull menu, you can eat there all day long. As the restaurant is often full, we advise you to book a table if you would like to eat there between 12PM and 2PM.
- CHEZ YAYA-Port Ambonne: come eat a pizza at Yayas, or a delicious dish of the day. Unpretentious restaurant, with its Karaoke nights everyone can come and sing. Great atmosphere, with a good staff and top service.
- LE JOY’S-Port Soleil: this is the only libertine restaurant of the village, with a day menu at noon, and a more elaborated menu at night. You will love its marina view and its theme nights.
- LA CASA-Port Nature 5: lounge restaurant at the opening, with a great diverse menu, the restaurant turns to a dancefloor at the end of the service.
- WAIKI BEACH- Port Nature 5: this place offers delicious traditional cuisine which can also be innovative, with a sea food buffet next to a beutifull pool. The ambiance is warm and smooth, you will be able to enjoy the pool for a complete day or half a day, do not forget to visit the Zen space there. The restaurant also has a original bar : le Perchoir. From there you’ll be able to enjoy the nightlife of port Nature, to watch passers go by in the craziest or most extravagant clothing.During the high season, a walk in buffet will be there from 10 AM to 3 PM.Lounge atmosphere at the pool bar around 4PM for more information visit www.waikibeach.com
- LA CANNE A SUCRE- Port Nature 1: a nice adres to visit during your visit in naturist village, plancha and a mediterranean cuisine with a seaview will await you there. DJ’s and music groups at night will make sure that you enjoy a unique experience, a beautiful place to eat with your lover
- L’AILE OU LA CUISSE- Facing ‘’the Ryads’’. Chicken from the highest quality, terrace in the sun, a great service and a good quality price rate. Nothing is missing here
- PARALIA- At the end of the camping: come and enjoy the bar and lounge chairs on the beach. You’ll also be able to rent a paddle, kayak or trimaran for a couple of hours to sail on the transparant sea of Cap d’Agde. The Paralia also offers numerous events that shouldn’t be missed, Dj’s and musicians will make sure that you dance at the end of the day. Ideal place to meet new people! www.sunbeach-paralia.fr
- 1664 BAR-Heliopolis: this bar is one of the places to visit in Cap d’Agde, this place will allow you to enjoy a drink after shopping. Events every night during the high season.See: https://www.facebook.com/1664-cafe-112181785652876/
- LA PILOUTERIE -Port Ambonne: facing the marina, the bar in the center of the nightlife of the naturist village. Ideally located for a drink during the day, but also at nightfall to begin the night in a great atmosphere. This is also a great place to look at the passers with the craziest outfits. Pilouterie offers quality live concerts every night.
- L'ARCHE and BAGATELLE -Port Nature 5: this gay friendly bar offers a crazy atmosphere with its DJ's and pole dancing. You'll be able to do this after eating in the restaurant next to it where you'll be able to enjoy the show that is the village.
- LOOK -Port Nature 5: gay bar with a DJ